Adding mirrors to a space is a classic design trick. By adding reflections we actually make rooms appear larger and create life and reflection in dead spaces. In addition – mirrors can be a great way to balance hanging too much art in a room. Finding the perfect mirror is not quite as simple. We did the hunting for you and pulled some of our favorites below….click and enjoy!
- Mother of Pearl – a pixelated frame of shell and silver mirror finish.
- Rustic Minimalist – this bread board mirror is served in a variety of sizes and shapes. (Psst… it’s currently on sale!)
- Total Texture – the Acanthus Leaf Mirror adds a unique twist on the conventional frame.
- Color and Culture – a bold Marrakesh Mirror to attract stylish attention – available in 11 colors and customizable upon request.
- Gilded Glam – never doubt a classic. This gold leaf bamboo framed mirror isn’t short of chic.
Photography by Michael Lee